Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, May 9, 2019 1:23 AM

I need corporate email address

I am need of a corporate email address. I have been setup by an in home sales person who quoted me an amount for a bill with 5 new phones and transfer of 6 numbers from T-Mobile to AT&T and now I am told my bill is $100 more than the quote

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.4K Messages

a year ago

@cdmshannon wrote:

I am need of a corporate email address. I have been setup by an in home sales person who quoted me an amount for a bill with 5 new phones and transfer of 6 numbers from T-Mobile to AT&T and now I am told my bill is $100 more than the quote

And until all credits happen, your bill will be higher than the quote.   BOGO credits, auto pay credits take 2 to 3 months.  And the customer service summary is never correct.  See mine compared to my actual bill below.  

B06103F8-034D-41D6-887B-C546E1E0CCA8.jpeg910F5BA3-8301-4A32-A295-DCD042F7B661.jpeg

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

a year ago

There is no known corporate email address. If it were known, there would be so many emails that they would never get returned.

You can file an FCC complaint and someone from AT&T will contact you.

Do you have the quote in writing?

Quotes usually do not include the costs for new equipment only calling and data plans..

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

a year ago

@cdmshannon wrote:

There isn't a corporate email address; your options are to call or chat. What is making your bill $100 more than the quote?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

Oh My God they are doing it to everybody.

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I need to talk with somebody in corporate I been on contract with AT&T for 2 or 3 years never had a problem with paying my bill at the beginning of this year I added the home internet service they told me if I combined TV and Internet it would make my bill cheaper here it is August bill still not combined they giving false information and pricing adding fees they told me I wouldn't be charged for and on top of that they customer service workers are real rude 

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

3 months ago

Firstly....

Secondly, you can file a complaint with the BBB.  Others have posted that doing so resulted in a call from OOP.

(edited)

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

• 

2 Messages

10 days ago

I have complain against AT&T customer service department. Majority of them are not nice or friendly, very rode and don't know how to help with the problem that one of them created.

• 

2 Messages

10 days ago

I would like to talk to manager of the company regarding this issue, someone who can help. Being a loyal customer to this company for 19 years and getting bad deal from them as well as wrong/misleading info regarding new promotion.

Get started...

Ask a new question