Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 14, 2019 3:02 AM

I have a bogo phone with 15 installments left. If I pay the phone off can I cancell one line

I have a bogo phone with 15 installments left. If I pay the phone off can I cancel the line that got the new number without a penalty? Or do both lines have to be on the account for the full 30 months

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

2 years ago

You can pay the phone off and cancel the line. The only penalty is losing any remaining BOGO credits.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

is my phone eligible for unlock

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

79.5K Messages

a year ago

@teeyork12052 wrote:

is my phone eligible for unlock

After it’s paid off , yes

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I have a BOGO plan with eight payments left, can I pay off remaining balance? 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

@curriech Yes. You pay off your balance online through your account.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Remaining balance correct? Just double checking.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.3K Messages

a month ago

Yes, remaining balance.

Get started...

Ask a new question