For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
F

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 8th, 2020 6:40 PM

I absolutely hate AT&T!!! Biggest scamming lying company Ever!! What is wrong with you?

I wish I never would have signed up with your company and will let everyone I know know how horrible it is. I have been lied to so many times and it seems that your sales associates just tell us what we want to hear to talk us into upgrading our services!! Promises bill is only going to be so much and then feel like the wind got knocked out of me. The last phone purchase i made i tried to pay cash for the phone but was told i had to purchase by installments, well where the (Edited per community guidelines) is my money that i put towards my installments? You owe me alot of money for credits because i never ever see them bring my bill down, so where is that $ going? Trust me I will find a way to getout of your contract service without owing you (Edited per community guidelines)...I'm done!!! Oh Plus I already upgraded both my lines on account, but doesn't even acknowledge the last one done, Get your Sh*t together!!

EVERYBODY ELSE WITH THE SAME ISSUES< LETS COLLABORATE

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.