Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tata2121's profile

New Member


1 Message

Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 3:18 AM

How to restore suspended service?

hi my service was suspended and when i talked to collections she said i could pay a  different price from the past due. forgot was it was called but i got off work and now i cant call due to them being closed. if i go into a store will they see that same info? i cant do anything without my phone sign in at work or work  and i need it asap. please if tou can assist please and thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee


2.7K Messages

2 years ago

If your account is suspended for non payment you have to pay the full balance to restore service.

ACE - Sage


118.2K Messages

2 years ago

This ⬆️

Community Support


232.7K Messages

2 years ago

We understand staying in contact is key to resolving your questions and concerns. @tata2121


In addition, to the information provided by @Lockdowncraziness. Payment of the total past due balance is required to restore service. Here a few options to resolve your billing concerns. 

  • Use *PAY/myAT&T Mobile App.
  • Use TXT-2-PAY to receive your balance due notification via SMS message, and reply with full or past due payment using a last payment method on file.
  • Download the myAT&T Mobile App for easy access to your account information and make payment using your wireless device.

Moving forward, if you need further assistance with your account balance.You would need to speak with our collections team. You can reach them at 800-947-5096. Thank you for visiting AT&T Community Forums. 


Alasani, AT&T Community Specialist 



Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.