Help for account, billing & more
ljricker's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 30, 2018 3:57 AM

Closed

How to email AT&T customer service

As a new AT&T customer, I'm thoroughly regretting going to this company. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service and at no point was my issue ever resolved. I absolutely NEED to email someone in hopes that the email will make its way to someone who can make things right. I can't find a private message option anywhere. someone please help.

Accepted Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.8K Messages

Il y a 4 y

ATT does not do customer support via email, no such email address exists. The closest you can get to email is to use the private message feature of this forum and send a private message to @ATTMobilityCare.

• 

1 Message

I have been trying for 2 weeks to talk to someone in Billing regarding an error on their part on my bill. I'm trying to get them to do a full review on my bill. Cant seem to get anyone! Should have never gone through
Them!!

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Il y a 4 y

Be aware they are a busy group and response may take a week or more

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I have my month billing statement but I can't seem to locate the account number

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

@katjar wrote:

I have my month billing statement but I can't seem to locate the account number

Postpaid bills have the account number at the top right of the page.

If you are prepaid, your account number is not published for security, you have to call to get it.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

It's a landline that I've hard for almost 20 yrs.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Then the account number is on the bill.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

I have the bill in my hands and no where on the 4 pages is an account number. I can scan it to you and you can help point it out to me. Here's my dilemma, I'm trying to port my home phone (landline) number to a cell phone. I'm also going to stay with AT&T which up until now has been very easy to contact telephonically and help with any issues (albeit few) I've had.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

What? Did you even bother to read my email? What can you do to resolve my issue?

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Il y a 3 y

Please read the responses In the forum for context (not emails). 

Take the bill with you to an At&t store to do the port, you have to get a sim card for a cell phone anyway.    They can point out your account number on the bill for you.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Il y a 3 y

are the visa reward card really being sent or they are just putting them to lure you in because i havent gottem anything and its been almost a year since i joined

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 3 y

today big companies hide behind lots of dead ends    they dont want to hear about stuff

like they added two hunder dollors one time charge to my bill and thretened to turn me off even tho i had signed up for auto pay....

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Il y a 3 y

DISGUSTING THAT THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS SO POORLY AFTER THEY URGE YOU TO REPORT YOUR LOYALTY CARD IMMEDIATELY THE NUMBER ON THE BACK OF THE CARD NEVER EVER GETS ANSWERED! I THINK IT IS A SCAM NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY WAITED 2 HOURS EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON AND ANOTHER 2 HOURS THIS EVENING!!I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW AND I KNOW I WILL NOT GET AN ANSWER I THINK IT IS A FAKE NUMBER BECAUSE THE SAME THING HAPPENED BACK IN JUNE ALSO!!! THAT LINE IS JUST A RECORDING PLAYING MUSIC! SHAME ON AT&T. HOW DO I FIND A LIVE PERSON TO REPORT IT LOST! AND YOU CANNOT REPORT IT LOST ON LINE!! *****

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

Il y a 2 y

Good luck, I'm searching for that too.  (It's how I found this thread.)

Been chatting with them via twitter.  IN less than a half hour so far I've heard back from FIVE different people.  Been asked my zip code multiple times.  Then I wait.... minutes later someone ELSE replies.  

Tried live chat.  (Don't bother.)  It's an auto bot that wants me to log in.  I WAS LOGGED IN.   But ok, I clicked the link in chat and logged in... chat pops right back up asking me to log in.  Three rounds is my limit on this stupidity. 

The closest att store to me is about a half hour away and closes in a half hour.  And of course NO email, NO chat.... only a phone number.  Well swell.  I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE.  It's why I need support.  SO how do I call a phone store?

And THIS is the best company in my area.   Just dismal.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

Try 611.   If payment is overdue, that might be the cause.  

Have you restarted your phone? That may work. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Il y a 2 y

THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY. THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES. I AM LAID OFF DUE TO COVID AND KEEP GETTING CHARGED FOR UNDISCLOSED FEES

• 

3 Messages

Il y a 2 y

WHY DOES THIS (Edited per community guidelines)TY COMPANY KEEP CHARGING ME FOR UNDISCLOSED FEES WHEN I UPGRADED MY PHONE?

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.