Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 22, 2015 4:25 AM

How to block outgoing International Calls

I always have this problem with ATT. Though i blocked the international calling long back. They said they cant block the outgoing international calls,  they can just block the incoming international calls. Firstofall I don't lift the incoming international call then what's the use to block the incoming calls. I ended up being charged for a call which was accidental. I want to protect myself against such accidents.So, please let me know how to completely block the outgoing international calls. I am a loyal customer of ATT from past 4 years but this time I am completely disappointed with the ATT customer service as they could not solve my problem. 

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @anu5ha!

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues blocking international dialing. Please send us a private message and include your full name and AT&T mobile number so that we can further assist you.

You might also consider adding a World Connect Value plan, which will include unlimited calls to certain countries, and discounted rates to call all over the world.

Thanks!

Alison

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question