Need help understanding your bill?
ohnalsega's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 9:45 AM

How much is your monthly cell phone bill?

I am still on my unlimited grandfathered plan. Ive considered switching it whenever I need to upgrade my device but I am curious now- what everyone else is paying.

I have: Talk (never remotely come close to going over minutes) Unlimited Text Messaging Unlimited Data

I think I pay around $125 a month for it. When I've considered upgrading in the past- it just didn't make sense.

What are y'all paying for similar plans?

ACE - Professor

• 

3K Messages

2 years ago

Go online and view the prices and features of current unlimited plans. The unlimited plan with the most features is $85.00 not including fees and taxes “with autopay and paperless billing”. There are other plans that are less expensive with fewer features. Check the prices with the link below. 

You can compare each plan with your current plan when you login to your account. 

https://www.att.com/plans/wireless/

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

If this is for a single line, no tablets no insurance, no smartwatch, just a phone?  Geesh.   There have been a lot of unlimited plans since that plan came out that were cheaper and offered the same service . But now the plans offer More For Less . You should have switched as soon as the elite plan was offered 2 years ago.

You are paying a lot more than people on current plans and you are getting a lot less.

What you have:   22 GB of priority data, no hotspot access, no free roaming or long distance calls in Canada or Mexico

What you are missing is

Cheaper : Premium plan - $85 for one line that includes the $10 discount for autopay and paperless billing) inclusive, unlimited talk and text and data without throttle or deprioritization and 50 GB of hotspot access. Free roaming and calling in and between Canada and Mexico.   Free roaming in  South America.

Extra - includes 50 GB of priority data, 15 GB of hotspot, free roaming and calling in and between Canada and Mexico.

Starter - no priority data, 3 GB of hotspot access, free roaming in Canada and Mexico.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

2 years ago

Look at the plan tool and read the fine print. 

https://www.att.com/wireless/

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

I have: Talk (never remotely come close to going over minutes)

That would indicate you have an old minute plan where you pay separately for minutes, texts and data. In addition to paying too much, your plan does not qualify for any of the phone deals. You are not doing yourself any favors by keeping that plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.