Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for account, billing & more
Alert1122's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 9, 2016 12:46 AM

How long does it usually take for the final bill with the ETF to show up?

Hello,

I just cancelled my ATT wireless service on Jan 1st. When I look under my account it does show status " canceled Jan 1st" But it does show my amount due is $80.00  due by Jan 19th. Now will will the bill just be adjusted to show the ETF when the time comes or are they expecting me to pay the $80.00 for serivce then bill me AGAIN with the ETF? I do not want any kind of late fees and I would like to go ahead and pay my total bill ASAP and not one bill now and then another later. If someone could help me out with the answer to this question I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

-A 

ACE - Sage

• 

96.3K Messages

6年前

If you were in contract an will owe any ETF, it should be charged in the next bill.  However, you are seeing a bill generated already, so your final bill has not been generated.  If you are waiting to unlock your phone so you can use it, your phone can work on Cricket while still locked to ATT.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6年前

I actually went with T-mobile and got a phone from them, they made it to where I can keep my phone number so there is no unlocking to be done. I guess my main question would be if I don't pay whats showing right now on my bill due on Jan 19th will I get any kind of late fee? I would like to just pay 1 final bill including the ETF.

Thank you for your reply!

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.