Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
S

• 

8 Messages

Thu, Feb 27, 2020 2:44 PM

How do I "Now, save up to $10 per phone line, per month on the AT&T Unlimited EliteSM plan".

I chatted with a rep and they stated the only discount is the autopay discount. This discount is already included in the $75 per line (2 lines). At the bottom of the plan breakdown, it states "Signature Program members save up to $10/mo. per phone line".

I even find a page that shows the $75 crossed out and $65 shown.

When I check eligibility at https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html it shows "Congratulations! You’re eligible for the AT&T Signature program."

So how do I get 2 lines of AT&T Unlimited Elite for $65 a line ($130 total)?

Responses

• 

8 Messages

a year ago

If the issue is that MY signature discount doesn't include the 10 dollars off unlimited. Then it is pretty misleading to only have one output of "Congratulations! You’re eligible for the AT&T Signature program."

It should say I am not eligible for this discount.

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

Why do you think your signature discount does not include that discount? Unlimited plans haven’t allowed corporate discounts until now. This is new so it’s not surprising some reps don’t know about it yet. Do you actually have the unlimited elite plan? If so and if your account has the discount code, you should automatically get the discount.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

I can not find anywhere that shows the discount is valid for my account.

When speaking with at&t, they cannot confirm, and in some cases deny that my account is eligible.

I have not moved to the elite plan as without the additional savings it is more expensive than my current plan. I do not wish to pay them more money just to see if my plan gets a discount.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

46.9K Messages

We’ll, not sure what to tell you. You either have the signature discount code on your account or you don’t. The discount for that plan is new. If you switch to that plan and you have the discount code applied to your account, you should get the discount. Good luck finding someone who can verify that, though. Even if someone says you will get the discount, you won’t really know until you switch to that plan and find out.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

I have enrolled in the signature plan already.

A business should be able to verify their offerings. The fact that it is new is not an excuse for no one at the company knowing what's going on.

"Even if someone says you will get the discount, you won’t really know until you switch to that plan and find out."

In my experience with at&t's system, there are most definitely defined terms for these discounts. It is not a checkbox that says "Randomly apply discount".

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@scottrbenson with outsourced customer service reps @sandblaster is right tho.

You still should be able to log in to ATT.com and see if the discount works or not without changing plans. I just did this and its the same price as my plan now BUT I have to use auto pay which the wife does not do. I get the military discount.

(edited)

• 

8 Messages

In my account, if I navigate to change plan and choose the new plan it does not reflect any discounts other than autopay.

Which would tell me it doesn't apply but according to ​@sandblaster I "should" get the discount.

This would also tell me it is not just the outsourced support but the website itself doesn't see this as an eligible discount.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

@scottrbenson what is the total price is the question. I do not see the military discount listed when I go there BUT it is in the total.

• 

8 Messages

Included Discounts:

$30 multi-phone discount

$20 AutoPay/paperless bill discount

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

21.1K Messages

What plan are you on now. That seems pretty close.

• 

8 Messages

The plan I have is no longer available. It’s close in cost unless I get 20 dollars off the new plan.

• 

8 Messages

I finally found some offer details.

Offer details

Save $10/mo. per phone line on our AT&T Unlimited Elite plan

After 100GB, AT&T may temporarily slow speeds if the network is busy.

You Will Need to:

Provide proof of eligibility

Be the primary wireless account holder

Have the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan. For plan pricing, see www.att.com/unlimited.

After that, you’ll get:

$10/mo. discount per phone line with AT&T Unlimited Elite plan when you have up to 5 phone lines.

Any additional phone lines added over 5 and up to max of 10 reduces all phone line (including lines 1-5) discounts to $5/mo. per phone line.

Note: Discount will start w/in 2 bill cycles after service activation & eligibility confirmed. A one-time catch-up credit is applied for the time since customer met offer requirements, which does not change taxes.

May not be stackable w/other offers or credits

Eligible Customers:

Available to qualified employees, students & other authorized individuals associated with eligible companies, universities & other sponsoring organizations with a qualifying service agreement (Business Agreement). Discount subject to Business Agreement & may be interrupted, changed, or discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions apply.

Exclusions: Military, Veterans, First Responders, Massachusetts Public Sector Employees, AT&T employees, FirstNet Customers, EMO, IMO and FirstNet customers are not eligible.

Eligible Plan:

AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE PLAN:

Available to consumers only and in select areas and locations

Monthly plan charge $100 & monthly per-device access charges ($50 phone; $20 tablet, camera or Connected Car; $25 for Harman Spark; and $10 wearable) apply.

Autopay & paperless bill discount: Monthly discount off plan charge ($10 per phone line) when active & enrolled in both. Discount starts w/in 2 bill cycles. Pay full plan cost ($100/mo.) plus per device access charges until discount starts.

Phone Line Discount: Monthly discount of $65 (1 phone line), $50 (2 phone lines), $70 (3 phone lines), $100 (4 phone lines), $125 (5 phone lines), $130 (6 phone lines), $135 (7 phone lines), $140 (8 phone lines), $145 (9 phone lines) and 150 (10 phone lines) applied to your plan charge.

Limits and Restrictions:

Limits:

Unlimited Data: For use in the United States, Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands (the “Domestic Coverage Area” or “DCA”). For all data usage, after 100GB/line/mo., AT&T may slow data speeds when the network busy.

Wireless Streaming: Wireless video streaming limited to Standard Definition. Ability to stream and video resolution may vary and be affected by other factors.

Mobile Hotspot: Requires compatible device. Includes up to 30GB per line per month. After 30GB, mobile hotspot speed slowed to max of 128Kbps for the rest of bill cycle except Connected Cars (in car Wi-Fi/vehicle wi-fi hotspots). After this, tethering data usage, including sponsored data, will be impacted and not fully functional

HBO: Can be added to AT&T Unlimited Elite plan for no extra charge. To add, you must log in at www.att.com/myatt to verify your wireless account, create your account, & then can access through the HBO GO app, WatchTV app, or compatible browser. May require verification via text message. Requires compatible device (sold separately). Use of HBO GO and WatchTV apps are subject to their own terms and conditions, see https://play.hbogo.com/terms and attwatchtv.com/terms-and-conditions for details. If you have residential DIRECTV, U-Verse TV or AT&T TV NOW (excluding AT&T TV), HBO will also be added on that TV platform. May be billed and then credited on that TV platform within 2 bills. Customers in Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands, as well as Single Billing or Bulk MDU customers only have access to HBO through the WatchTV app. Included channels, programming and content subject to change and benefit may be terminated. LOST ELIGIBILITY: Upon cancellation of eligible wireless plan you may lose access to HBO and/or WatchTV. LIMITS: Access to one WatchTV app account per eligible wireless account. Limit 1 concurrent stream with WatchTV app. May not be stackable w/other offers, credits or discounts. Includes usage only in the DCA

5G SERVICE: Requires a compatible 5G device. 5G service is not available everywhere

See att.com/unlimited for full plan details & pricing.

Important notes:

AT&T reserves the right to discontinue this offer in select jurisdictions at any time in AT&T’s sole discretion.

General service details:

Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.

Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits.

Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).

May include taxes, fed. & state universal svc charges, Reg. Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.50), gross receipts surcharge, Admin. Fee, & other gov’t assessments which are not gov’t req’d charges. See att.com/mobilityfees for details on wireless fees & charges.

Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.

AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.

Get started...

Ask a new question