Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
S

• 

8 Messages

Thu, Feb 27, 2020 2:44 PM

How do I "Now, save up to $10 per phone line, per month on the AT&T Unlimited EliteSM plan".

I chatted with a rep and they stated the only discount is the autopay discount. This discount is already included in the $75 per line (2 lines). At the bottom of the plan breakdown, it states "Signature Program members save up to $10/mo. per phone line".

I even find a page that shows the $75 crossed out and $65 shown.

When I check eligibility at https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html it shows "Congratulations! You’re eligible for the AT&T Signature program."

So how do I get 2 lines of AT&T Unlimited Elite for $65 a line ($130 total)?

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

If the issue is that MY signature discount doesn't include the 10 dollars off unlimited. Then it is pretty misleading to only have one output of "Congratulations! You’re eligible for the AT&T Signature program."

It should say I am not eligible for this discount.

(edited)

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

53.4K Messages

Why do you think your signature discount does not include that discount? Unlimited plans haven’t allowed corporate discounts until now. This is new so it’s not surprising some reps don’t know about it yet. Do you actually have the unlimited elite plan? If so and if your account has the discount code, you should automatically get the discount.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

I can not find anywhere that shows the discount is valid for my account.

When speaking with at&t, they cannot confirm, and in some cases deny that my account is eligible.

I have not moved to the elite plan as without the additional savings it is more expensive than my current plan. I do not wish to pay them more money just to see if my plan gets a discount.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

53.4K Messages

We’ll, not sure what to tell you. You either have the signature discount code on your account or you don’t. The discount for that plan is new. If you switch to that plan and you have the discount code applied to your account, you should get the discount. Good luck finding someone who can verify that, though. Even if someone says you will get the discount, you won’t really know until you switch to that plan and find out.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

8 Messages

I have enrolled in the signature plan already.

A business should be able to verify their offerings. The fact that it is new is not an excuse for no one at the company knowing what's going on.

"Even if someone says you will get the discount, you won’t really know until you switch to that plan and find out."

In my experience with at&t's system, there are most definitely defined terms for these discounts. It is not a checkbox that says "Randomly apply discount".

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

@scottrbenson with outsourced customer service reps @sandblaster is right tho.

You still should be able to log in to ATT.com and see if the discount works or not without changing plans. I just did this and its the same price as my plan now BUT I have to use auto pay which the wife does not do. I get the military discount.

(edited)

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.