Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

8 Messages

Mon, Jan 13, 2020 9:03 PM

How do I get some help!?!?

I've been asking for help with a billing issue for 75 days now (since 29OCT19). I've called, i've chatted, and i've given up hope of ever finding a decent person at AT&T.

Is there any way to get a hold of any office other than the call centers?!?!

Responses

SuperMario87

Employee

• 

236 Messages

3 months ago

Any office that you can call its called a call center(billing, sales, tech support etc). if you share your trouble maybe other users in the forum had the same issue as you and can help

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

9 Messages

When you call they will see all the notes each time you call . Try to give them (if you remember) dates you spoke with that person. Also tell them make sure it's on your notes . Ask to speak to a supervisor or just walk into att and have them show you or speak about you're bill and take that info and call it in to att . Call center will help you more sometimes you have to call and hang up till you find the right person sometimes .
MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

8.7K Messages

3 months ago

@dleach4512, if you didn't leave AT&T (port your numbers out) until November 20, then your service wasn't canceled until then.

You owe for service from October 23 to the end of the last billing cycle. Your first bill would include any activation fees (~$40 per line) as well.

How much is this "wildly inflated" bill?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…