Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for account, billing & more
B

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 10, 2021 8:04 PM

How do i get military discount?

my wife is current owner of account.

i was in military. how do i get military discount

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

You need to change ownership of the account to you. The account owner must be the person eligible for the discount. To change account ownership, process a transfer of billing responsibility (att.com/tobr). Once that is done, present your documentation  at an ATT corporate store.

• 

2 Messages

1 عام مضت

Thank You,

Will We loose any current promotion that we got for trading her iphone 10 in for an i phone 12, ($23.00). had to upgrade plan to unlimited. 

the only thing that will change is the account owners name.

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

I’m a military veteran; the account is in my name. Can I get a military discount?  If so, how do I get it?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

@leclarkle Yes. Present your proof of military service at an ATT corporate store.

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

every time I try and get my military discount the system states it's not working right now...What's going on with your system....I came over from T-Mobile to your service because of better quality reception but your customer service is horrible. I'm thinking of canceling again.....Tired of the garbage service.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

@crudyb777 Quit trying to do it online. Online tends to not work quite often anyway. Present your documentation at an ATT corporate store, they will get the discount added.

• 

1 Message

10 m مضت

My wife and I transfered from another carrier back to AT&T through Costco months ago.  Submitted proof of service DD 214 once on-line and once in person at a corporate office. Got an e-mail stating name did not match account. Wife says we opened the account "jointly" and it should be fine. We both have the same last name. What should I do?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

57.4K Messages

10 m مضت

@Moster185 Even if both names are on the account, only one of you is the account owner. The account owner must be the person eligible for the discount.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.