Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Mar 13, 2017 8:53 PM

How do i find out a phone number from att using a name

How do i find out if my husband has service threw att or his phone number?

Responses

DocMarshall

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

4 years ago

This sounds a bit odd.  You don't know your husband's phone number or who his service is through?

Ok, assuming this is legit and you aren't stalking some poor dude:

If he has service through ATT he will be getting a bill from them, and most phones will say ATT up on the top bar.  

Have him call you and look at the caller ID if he doesn't know his own phone number. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

No he has 2 phones an hides one an i think he bought a sim card an has service on it.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

4 years ago

No carrier will give out private information.  If he has a "burner" he is prepaying with a refill card, unless he's a complete dope and wants to get caught.  

Let me save you some time and trouble.  If you don't trust him, pack his stuff and toss him out.  Cheating is a symptom of a lousy man and bad marriage.  No state considers it grounds for divorce, not does it help a settlement.  On the other hand trust is a sign of a good marriage.

You ship is sinking sister, save yourself.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question