Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
C

• 

4 Messages

Friday, December 18th, 2020 3:43 PM

Horrific experience I have spent hours and hours on the phone with AT&T. I'm seriously beside myself.

I recently had decided to switch over to AT&T porting my number That I've had for years. Long story short AT&T did not abide by their own terms and conditions. They were not supposed to port my number out until I received their device. Here I am a week later absolutely no phone absolutely no resolution I have never had an issue like this in my entire life. Nobody can Seem to help me. Every conversation I have goes nowhere from the porting department to the sales department to the customer service department now I will say there's two women that  really try to help me. However apparently there's nothing they can do meanwhile I have a bill no phone and being frustrated is an understatement. I have not had a phone in a week. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau I just cannot or will not recommend this company to anybody.I have spent hours and hours on the phone with AT&T. I'm seriously beside myself.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Where in the terms and conditions does it say they won’t port your number until you receive your phone? I sure don’t see it.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

ittle time for this period.. right when  your receive your order confirmation you see they will not port your number prior to receiving their phone!!I have been forced to really understand  alot about at&t lately.  I can say 2 women were amazing  and wanted nothing  more but to help . However  they couldn't.  also when  others can be on a recorded line..well it's a fair game we can both record because you cannot make anything up from that. Finally I transferred to another company still didn't receive my phone from att .Yet I did receive a bill $166 dollars though.   Fcc and BBB contacted. Awful  experience  a week of it to be exact

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.