F150boss's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 10:22 PM

Help!!

Can I trade my iPhone 5c for an iPhone 5s on AT&T next? Now that the iPhone 6 has come out the iPhone 5s price has dropped to the 5c price before the iPhone 6 came out.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GeekBoy

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

8 y مضت

@F150boss wrote:
Well I got the iPhone 5c on AT&T next like a month ago but I want to trade it for the 5s now. I don't want to be paying $22.92 for an iPhone 5c when the 5s is the same price now that iphone 6 has come out 😞

With NEXT, you can use the "Pay to Upgrade" option, wher after 2 full monthly installment payments, you can pay the balance up to 12 or 18 installments (depending is you are on NEXT 12 or NEXT 18) in one lump sum and trade in your device.

If you got it less than 1 month ago, you might be able to go into a store and convince a store manager to allow you to return it paying a restocking fee, then purchase the new phone, but since you are outside the 14 day "buyer's remorse" window, you really don't have many options.

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.7K Messages

8 y مضت

Only if your account says that you are eligible for NEXT.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 y مضت

Well I got the iPhone 5c on AT&T next like a month ago but I want to trade it for the 5s now. I don't want to be paying $22.92 for an iPhone 5c when the 5s is the same price now that iphone 6 has come out 😞
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.