Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Help for account, billing & more
Z

• 

1 Message

Wed, May 27, 2020 8:47 PM

help with billing

I'M LIVID! I'm on auto-pay and charges are deducted from my banking account on the 3rd of each month. I started receiving emails that my account is past due. Three major problems:

• There is no email address that is not "automated"

• There is no live support for help

• Chat line is also virtual

Any suggestions or does anyone know how I can contact someone regarding this problem?

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.3K Messages

2年前

just need to keep trying to call in calls are up and reduced staff but your safe for now

Consistent with FCC Chairman Pai’s “Keep Americans Connected Pledge,” AT&T will continue to support our customers. Through June 30, 2020, for residential or small business customers who notify us that they are unable to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic, we will:

Not terminate any postpaid wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business account.

Waive any late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business, U-verse TV or DIRECTV customer.

Waive domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, voice or text for residential or small business wireless customers.

Keep our public Wi-Fi hotspots open for anyone who needs them.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

11.3K Messages

2年前

Have you checked your account online and made sure your last payment was credited?

If you still need to call, you can dial 611 from your phone to get to support.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.