For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Melchor95's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, August 27th, 2015 12:06 PM

Haven't Received My Phone Bill

I'm trying to pay my phone bill which is due any time now and I haven't received no notification on how much I owe I got my phone on June 30th and I don't want to pass my due date I already went to att store and they don't find what's the problem on why I haven't got a bill notification

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Have you registered for an online account through the online account manager - MyATT? If you register your account, you should have full access to your billing. If you haven't, you bill should be mailed to you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Yes I have registered and still nothing it says $0.00
And I already dialed *225 and *729 and it said its due on 08-29-2015 but the total amount due is $0.00 that I have to pay which I don't want to let it pass by since I don't want my phone disconnected or want anything to happen

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

9 years ago

1-800-331-0500 and ask for payments and Payment Arrangements, I know there is a direct number to the Finance/Collections department but they are going to be your one stop shop for payment/due date issues. They'll be able to let you know when your last payment was and when your next payment will be due

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.