For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
R

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 14th, 2020 5:33 PM

Free iPhone 11? When? $200 gift card? Only when I asked where it was.

December 2019 we got promised new iPhone 11s with a trade in of iPhone 6S or newer. We traded in three iPhone 6S, got three iPhone 11. First bill, charged for all three iPhone 11s which our salesman (ie, scammer) said may happen, credits to follow. Second bill, all three charged again, Live chat says "the credits will appear on next bill." Third bill, two iPhone 11s were charged. Live chat says (today) "Urgent claim submitted. Credits to reflect on next bill."

When does the "next bil" come with my credits? On my 30th installment? How can AT&T promote free iPhone 11s with trade in and then still charge me? I told live chat that AT&T is not allowed to deduct the full bill from my account, only the amount after the "credits" are applied. Will call bank and/or (Edited per community guidelines) if they do for unauthorized billing.

We received our $200 gift card AFTER I called and asked where it was. Response : "for some reason it showed is shipped but it never did. And you have another $100 coming from internet special." I started internet seven months prior.

Who can I email to complain about this? I want a record of me actually communicating with AT&T.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

Get help with rewards via: “Reward Center to check the status on your refund? They can be reached directly at 800. 288. 9983 https://rewardcenter.att.com/home” and get updates on your trade in by reaching out to the trade in center if you haven’t gotten a clear update form customer care, reachable at 888. 445. 6005

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.