Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
R

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 9th, 2021 12:01 AM

Fraud iphone charges on the account

Out of nowhere a new iPhone charge has appeared on my account. Been trying to get this resolved through customer service is just not going anywhere. Have spent numerous hours on the phone with support. Every time I get an Support person, they say they will resolve it but nothing is happening. How do I get the issue resolved? Who do I escalate to?  

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

3 years ago

What do you mean “an iPhone charge?” Can you be more specific? 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

So starting Nov, a new iPhone 11 has been added to my account for $1295, and I'm being charged monthly for it. I did not purchase any new phone, and this came out of the blue for me. Repeated calls with support so far has not helped. The last support rep said that ICU team has been engaged, and issue with be resolved in a day, and so far nothing has happened. I am currently at a loss about this, and not sure where to go to get this resolved.  

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

3 years ago

That’s really strange. File a complaint with the BBB to get escalated to corporate. 

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks, I filed FCC complaint already, will go ahead and file one with BBB also.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Good thing you caught it. The perpetrator in my case turned off the notification somehow so I wasn’t aware of their iPhone purchase! Luckily ATT noticed bc of the shipping city being different. I’m currently getting this resolved through an ATT rep and my account off of the temporary hold status. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.