For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, September 2nd, 2021 4:59 PM

FirstNet - Promo Free iWatch

When I signed up for  FirstNet the ATT representative explained the promo for free iWatch.  I signed up to get promo and was told after 3 billing cycles I would start seeing the monthly credit on my bill.  I'm on the 6th billing cycle with no credit.  Account is in good standing.  I have contacted customer service 4 times so far and no luck on getting it fixed.  Who else do I need to contact to get this issue resolved

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

2 years ago

@drewc  If that is your phone number you might want edit your post as you have put it out there for thousands to see.  This is a PUBLIC message board.

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I actually created a ticket with BBB and was contacted by AT&T the next day.  Long story short it to the AT&T rep almost 2 weeks to get it straightened out.  They could figure out why the team assigned  to handle promotions were not doing their job.  so far I think I’ll good.  Going to wait a few more billing cycles before closing BBB complaint.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

We are going through the same issue right now, and have been fighting to get this sorted out for almost a year now. Missing trade-in rebates, repeated over-billing, missing bills in our payment history, phones and watches that STILL aren't getting the right service... Today a First-Net rep tried to tell us that there was no free watch offer when my wife joined (the whole reason my wife agreed to it in the first place)... We're getting ready take everything back to AT&T, and make them to put everything back like it was.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Last month I decided to get off my family plan and take advantage of my nurse/employer discount and give First Net a try. According to the sales rep at the at&t store they were offering a promotion that included a free apple se watch and samsung galaxy A7 lite tablet. I just received my first bill for 256$ when I was told it was going to be 60$ per month. I returned to the store within the 14 days to return my phone and received a receipt I was told to keep. I am now on hold with Firstnet for the past ten minutes. I can see here I am going to be in the same boat as many of you. I will go back to At&T today as well and try and get this sorted out. I Was told my account would be credited back the charges for the two other devices. Otherwise, I never would have gotten them. If I don't get anywhere with their customer service I will go to the store, then file a BBB complaint as well, this is ridiculous!

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Unfortunately I don't think anyone in the company will help. I was also given a "free promotional watch" and am now being charged...it's been 9 months so far. Despite a rep of FirstNet, a month ago, confirming the running of the free watch promotion at the time I signed up, the company is now denying any such promotion ever running in Texas. I only accepted the watch as it was offered to me as free...I already had an iwatch and didn't need another one (I thought I would just give my old one to one of my nieces or nephews). I am shocked at this type of fraudulent practice being preyed upon first responders...it's shocking. I'm going to contact the BBB and the Attorney General to see if I can get my money back or at least stop the practice for the sake of future victims of FirstNet and ATT. I suggest everyone do the same. 

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Unfortunately I don't think anyone in the company will help. I was also given a "free promotional watch" and am now being charged...it's been 9 months so far. Despite a rep of FirstNet, a month ago, confirming the running of the free watch promotion at the time I signed up, the company is now denying any such promotion ever running in Texas. I only accepted the watch as it was offered to me as free...I already had an iwatch and didn't need another one (I thought I would just give my old one to one of my nieces or nephews). I am shocked at this type of fraudulent practice being preyed upon first responders...it's shocking. I'm going to contact the BBB and the Attorney General to see if I can get my money back or at least stop the practice for the sake of future victims of FirstNet and ATT. I suggest everyone do the same. 

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Beth,

Can you please let me know what you find out about this situation. I am in Texas and also having the same issues along with many people I know. It is very frustrating and angering. And att has the audacity to sign off every call with “we appreciate everything you do”.....

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I had the same issue. They searched for the deal at the time the watch was acquired so they could apply it but “couldn’t find it”. Luckily I had a screenshot and sent it and they credited me

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Deej88, do you have that screen shot you could send to me?

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

What is BBB? Attorney General? Am a victim as well. Going on 8th billing cycle. All they say is “a complaint will be filed” …I have filed 50 complaints …any other company would handle it right on the spot…such a scam..I want to switch carriers and they are saying they will charge me full price for the “FREE” watch if I do that…have never experienced anything like this before. Customer service so unhelpful. They are all trained not to help it seems. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.