Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for account, billing & more
P

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Apr 2, 2021 1:45 AM

Failure of Store Manager to Provide Contact Information For Their Direct Supervisor

The store manager of a corporate store lied to me about credits being reflected on my AT&T bill. They said that my bills reflected a monthly credit. This is demonstrably false. I have been trying to resolve this issue since mid-January, but have lost all confidence that the store manager has or is doing anything to resolve the issue. I requested her supervisor's contact information because I no longer have confidence that anything is being done at the store level to remedy the situation. She refused to do so, saying that her supervisor does not speak with customers. How can this be the case? Does the buck truly stop with AT&T store managers?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

58.8K Messages

1年前

Store personnel don’t normally fix billing issues, why are you not dealing directly with customer support? In any event, trying to contact the manager’s supervisor is not the way to proceed. You can escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint but you should at least try normal customer support first.

• 

2 Messages

1年前

I've done that already to no avail. I've also spoken with retention. The store manager has told me that I have to go through her in order to get a credit on my account. 

AT&T has overbilled us by $500 so far. I will proceed with filing a complaint with the FCC as well as the BBB. Thank you for that suggestion. 

Former Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1年前

What makes you thing you have been over billed?

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.