Need help understanding your bill?
mgrosado's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 30th, 2015 12:38 AM

Extra data paid and not rolled over.

Ok, so you use all your data and an extra MB is added at $10 charge. But, for that 1 MB that you paid for you only use part of it but at&t didn't roll over the data you didn't use neither charge you only the data that you used.

Not fair for us, nice catch. Did anyone knows what the excuse is?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Concern57 wrote:

No it does not help again I pay this every single month to have data again I have paid for it so it should belong to me whatever is rolled over just like if you go buy a bike they don't take it from you in a month 

If you are charged for going over, it’s a penalty designed to encourage you to keep to your plan, or pick a different plan.  If you go over all the time, you should switch to a bigger data plan or budget a lot better.  Complaining about a data policy YOU AGREED TO is pointless.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I do not go over I'm lucky if I use 5 gigabytes a month the other 15 belongs to me I paid for it and I get rolled over for only one month so the next month I lose it that is not right and I will check more into it the contract says any contract if you pay for something you own it think about that one

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

Paying for a service doesn’t generate ownership of anything. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.