J

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 3:24 AM

Error [OR-DVASA2-02]

I have received this message, "Error [OR-DVASA2-02] YOUR ACCOUNT ISN'T ELIGIBLE FOR MOBILE PAYMENT SERVICE. CALL YOUR MOBILE OPERATOR". Each time I try DCB (Direct Carrier Billing) it returns that my phone number with AT&T is not recognized and merging for account verification.

Steps I Have Taken:

1) I have removed DCB from payments.google.com and re-installed to no avail.

2) I have cleared caches & data on GooglePlay and entirely removed Google from my android.

3) Network operator has been cleared and defaulted.

4) Unregistered & re-registered on all Google platforms

5) Many, many tech calls and emails with Google Tech Support and AT&T Tech Support. No one can find an algorithm to solve the problem!

This is only a very small amount of attempts to find a solution and I have been searching and researching for the better part of one year.

Please note that before I acquired my Samsung S9 with a new phone number from AT&T, I had no problem using mobile billing.

So, with that clue alone one would assume there is something wrong with my new number as presented for verification.

Listen people, if you can resolve this issue, you will be doing the world a favor because there is many people out there with this problem!

If you can't help resolve this dilemma, please pass it up higher and higher up the IT ladder until someone can figure it out.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

No Responses!
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.