Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!



3 Messages

Thu, Dec 4, 2014 12:58 AM




These acounts are 3-5 years old. I keep calling to fill a dispute and they want me to keep profe my my address and all this non sense. Copy of Gov or national identification police report and state ment should do. I have called for the last several months to obtain this packet of dispute paper work and I have never got it. They are not willing to make it certified mail even though they claim they have send it but never been returned. I have att wireles since 2010 and havnt had any problems so thats why Im disputing this acount because somthing is wrong... I wish att would help me out here and FIRE EOS CCA! 



Community Manager


9.5K Messages

6 years ago


Hello @valyocalvert 


Sound like you're working with an outside agency, and I don't know how much information we'll be able to see at this point, but we'll be happy to help with whatever we can! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.


Thank you,


Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question