For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 4:30 PM

Don’t use AT&T

I have had to use AT&T wireless because I live in the country and I haven’t had any other service available to me. I have spent approximately 80 hr in disputed problems with this company. They change my plan without my knowledge or consent over and over. Then they send me outrageous bills, the last being $37,637.81 which is still in dispute. I upgraded my phones with a BOGO offer, my bill showed they were billing me for the phone. I called to ask why? They said I was supposed to have Direct TV to get the deal. At the time of purchase they offered Direct TV now for $10. / month. Why would I need to purchase More? Any way I new nothing about the direct TV offer. When I called to dispute this they said there were 2 offers and I had the one with DTV. My dispute was lost and I had to pay $1000. For the phone. They pay their employees to deceive and lie, if you can understand them. They are heartless, I tried to explain I am a nurse, stressed on the front line, I don’t have time or need the stress of AT&T not resolving the issue they created. They didn’t care or help me! I have to wait till it goes through dispute again and I know what has happened in disputes! I have been robbed of $1,000 & hundreds more for their illegal plan changes. By the way they also changed my bill for live a little Direct TV 5 times this year, it went from $10.-40.00, how is this legal? Do yourself a favor stay away! I’m about to go with out, I can’t take it anymore.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

please repost to any forums you find. Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.