Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
dumbgirl69's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 12, 2017 3:11 PM

Does the unlimited texting plan include international texting?

I am trying to text someone internationally but I'm not sure if it is included in my phone plan

Responses

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

1.6K Messages

4 years ago

This is what I found from ATT on texting.

UNLIMITED TEXT: Standard Messaging – For phones only. Includes unlimited number of messages up to 1MB in size within and from the U.S., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands (Domestic Calling Area or “DCA”) and for select plans from Mexico and/or Canada to more than 190 countries for text messages and 120 countries for picture and video messages. AT&T may add, change, and remove included countries at its discretion without notice. Messages sent through applications may incur data or other charges. Visit att.com/text2world for details. Advanced Messaging – For customers with Advanced Messaging capable devices only. Both sender and recipient(s) must be AT&T postpaid wireless customers with HD Voice accounts, and both must have their devices turned on and be within AT&T-owned and operated DCA only (third-party coverage and use in Mexico and Canada are excluded). Includes unlimited number of messages up to 10MB in size. Additional restrictions apply and can be found at att.com/advancedmessaging.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

4 years ago

Yes, the unlimited plans (as well as the Mobile Share Plans) include international texting of up to 120+ countries.

Get started...

Ask a new question