Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
H

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 1, 2020 9:39 AM

Do I have to apply 4 lines at the same time to get discount?

Take AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE for example, we can get discount if we apply more than 1 lines (2, 3 or 4 lines and above). I wonder if I should apply 4 lines at the same time to get discount? If I apply 2 lines at the beginning, and then invite another two family members to join AT&T plan, can I still get 4 lines discount?

Another question is, is the discount apply to both online and physical store?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

76.6K Messages

a month ago

Yes. The cost of the plan is adjusted if you add a second third and fourth line..

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

Yeah I have 6 phone lines and they all have the 25% military discount on them

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Thank you for your reply. But do you guys apply at the same time? Or, can I apply separately to get discount? Thank you so much!

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.8K Messages

The more lines the bigger the discount..

Get started...

Ask a new question