Need help understanding your bill?
bluewaters's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 14th, 2019 5:19 PM

Dispute Charges on Account

I’ve been fighting for this problem since September. I’ve contacted ATT multiple times over the phone, in person and even online chat. I was always transferred to different departments and even spoke to multiple of supervisors. Each time someone says something different and goes back on their word, contradicting themselves and won’t own up to what they said. They don’t give me a resolution and are avoiding the problem. 

I had 4 phones which I returned back with a prepaid ATT shipping label and now they said they never received it when it says my package was picked up by an ATT agent. Now they are charging me full price for all four phones. After multiple of calls every month about thia, finally last month when I contacted their account closures department they said my balance was zero and I do not own anything. However, just yesterday, they suspended my account due to the unpaid balance of about $2500 from the phones. I have Uverse with them and they disconnected my service. 

After over 5 hours of contacting through online chat yesterday, they gave me the 800-208-2020 number to call by a supervisor and said I would be able to fix the problem. I called and its an automated system saying I need to pay BEFORE I can speak to a representative. I shouldn’t be paying anything at all. 

Where or who can I contact so they can resolve it so I can dispute these charges on my account? Does anyone have a specific name/contact info for this? Is there a dispute form I can fill out or anything? 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Escalate by filling an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Where do I find that information for complaint? Is there like a form I fill out? 

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

4 years ago

@bluewaters   use Google, it’s an online simple form.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.