For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Kj11253's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 1st, 2017 12:03 AM

Disgusted

I'VE been with At&t for close to 20 years by way of LA Cellular.. Recently I got their internet and Direct TV... I figured combining  all three bill was a good idea until I got my first combined bill. Can you belive  they charged me in advance on the new bill ? Essentially had to pay my current bill plus a month in advance on the new billing cycle. Absolutely disgusting , no doubt  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]. shame on you att&t.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Kj11253 wrote:

I'VE been with At&t for close to 20 years by way of LA Cellular.. Recently I got their internet and Direct TV... I figured combining  all three bill was a good idea until I got my first combined bill. Can you belive  they charged me in advance on the new bill ? Essentially had to pay my current bill plus a month in advance on the new billing cycle. Absolutely disgusting , no doubt  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]. shame on you att&t.

I sure can believe it, since that's the why every internet and TV company I know of bills its customers. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Yes, this is standard operation procedure.  If you go back to your previous internet and TV provider, you will get the same type of billing.  I have had Cox, Frontier and ATT for home service, Verizon and ATT for cellular. They all bill for a partial first month with one time charges and a full month with regular charges.  The first payment is due about 6-9 weeks after you began service.  

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just went through the same with att. They double charged me numerous times and Iied about what service I getting. It's 2020 and they are still getting away with it. I have no faith in this company anymore. I am tired of all the run around and upheaval this has caused in my life. I hope they do get sued as this is really wrong treatment of customers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.