Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
JayJones

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Mon, Jul 9, 2018 10:04 PM

Discounts Not Applied

I had a Mobile Share15GB plan with Rollover Post-Paid Wireless account with (3) cell phones and (3) tablets.

I changed the plan to  6GB plan, removed (1) cell phone and all (3) tablets. When I got my 'final' bill for the previous plan, they didn't include the (3) $25 discounts that have always (at least 2-1/2 years) been applied to the cell phones on the account. When I called, the first rep I spoke to agreed it was an error and transferred me to the IMS? department (not sure if that's the right name). That person (Abby ID# AH3630) admitted it was strange but ultimately told me that the discounts "probably stopped or ran out" and would only issue me a $21.03 credit for who knows what. A $21.03 credit for a $96.30 issue is not acceptable and makes zero sense. No one, and no bill, ever stated a duration of those discounts.

I've been an AT&T customer for 15+ years and I really don't want to have to change but I will if this isn't resolved. I understand this is just a forum and a resolution here is not possible. What I'm looking for is if someone has any suggestions to get this resolved so I don't have to leave AT&T.

Responses

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

2 years ago

YAY! Thanks for following up to let us know it worked out. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JayJones

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

Yep, the difference betweem my last bill and the previous was $96.03 and that's the credit shown on my account right now, all is good!

JayJones

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

I realized what you were saying after I hit the 'reply' button.....yes, there should be somewhat of a credit from changing plans.

Get started...

Ask a new question