Help for account, billing & more
W

• 

1 Message

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 6:56 PM

Discount Not for ALL Healthcare employees?

As a healthcare employee of 7 years (CPhT), I do not understand why nurses and doctors are the only healthcare workers who are able to receive discounts from AT&T. I have much respect for nurses and doctors, but to completely disregard every other cog that keeps the 24-hour machine called a hospital going seems rather odd to me. If there were no pharmacy techs, medication would never get mixed and sent for these Covid patients and for surgeries. If there was no custodial staff, these rooms that held Covid positive patients would never be cleaned. Disregarding my deep desire to save as much money as possible; the absence of any acknowledgement for anyone who is not a nurse or physician is unacceptable to me. Even if AT&T does not believe that other healthcare workers are to be held in the same tier of respect as nurses and physicians, which would be another argument for another day, I feel there should be some type of discount offered. 

Accepted Solution

Constructive

Employee

• 

25.5K Messages

10 m ago

FirstNet, the government sponsored network for first responders managed and operated by ATT,AT&T does not decide who qualifies the government (firstnet) decides who can get it

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.