Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 2:34 PM

Discount for employees of Non-Profit

I am the Human Resources director for (Edited per community guidelines) Family Service of Metro Detroit. I would like to set up a discount program for our employees or find out if one already exists.

My email address is [email scrubbed].

My Name is Wendi, Director of Human Resources.

[Personal Information Removed]

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

This is not AT&T. This is a customer populated forum. If you wish to set up something you will have to contact AT&T directly. Be aware that while you can set up a discount agreement with AT&T it will not apply to all plans. Discounts are applied to metered postpaid plans only. No discounts through employers are applied to unlimited data or prepaid service.

You will find contact numbers on ATT. Com or the contact us Link at the bottom of this webpage

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.2K Messages

a month ago

Hello Wendi,

Thank you for posting. You might also get some additional information if you post your question on our Business Forums located HERE.

Please don't post any personal information, if a business representative needs to request any contact info, they can take your conversation private.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

a month ago

Hello,

Try reaching Business by calling AT&T at 866 ATT SMBZ and you’ll have a list of options to get connected to someone.

(edited)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.