Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
B

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:40 PM

Data plan

Ok it says if I pay it's supposed to be good for 30 days but infact says I will have to renew by the 12th which is only 18 day I feel u have already gotten outrageous with ur prices and that's why I've been planning to go to boost I want awnser

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.3K Messages

a month ago

Answer to what? We have no idea what you are talking about.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Did u read it I'm asking why it's says goodfor 30 days and I have to renew by 18 that is not 30 days 18 is only 18 daysand I've been with them for I don't know almost five six years now and their rates have gone up their it's just they're not saying when I got an unlimited plan with with hotspot I didn't get the hotspot and I go to school so I had to have the hotspot why are they changing wise what they say that I'm paying for is not what I'm what I'm paying for

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

43.3K Messages

a month ago

Yeah, I read it. You provide no information as to when your 30 days started. This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. We have no idea what plan you have or when it started. Plans are definitely 30 days long, so if your renew date is Oct 18, you started your plan on Sept 19.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.1K Messages

a month ago

You have to use punctuation and other grammatical devices if you expect to be understood and get any help. 

Get started...

Ask a new question