Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dtieron's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 14th, 2015 6:25 PM

Data overages / rollover

why is it that when I get billed for another 1 G of data, any unused portion is Not included in the rollover for next month? I was billed for it, I paid for it, why do I not get the unused portion??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

How are you @Dtieron,

I understand you would like to know more about Rollover Data; I would be happy to assist you!  Effective January 25, 2015, all MSV plans include the Rollover Data Feature at no additional charge.  A few restrictions do apply:

1. Any unused data from the monthly MSV plan allowance is rounded up to the nearest MB and rolls over for one billing cycle.
  2. Any unused Rollover Data expires after one billing period, or when account change is made.
  3. Rollover Data begins accumulating at the end of the first billing cycle.
  4. Overage continues to be charged for usage beyond MSVP and does not roll over.

If you are consistently needing another GB of data added, perhaps there is a better Mobile Share Value plan for you.  Effective August 15, 2015, there is a limited-time offer for AT&T Mobile Share Value: Get 15GB of data for the price of 10GB! To review this offer, please click here.

Thank you,

Charise

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

9 years ago

@mavstarone

You are getting exactly what your contract says you will get.  

If you frequently go over, you should consider increasing your plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.