Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
BGC28170's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Mar 13, 2015 4:58 PM

Customer Service

I need the contact information for the AT&T Corporate Office. I need to make a payment arrangement for 1 week from today, 03/13/15, for which I was denied by "Allen" in Customer Service.

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hey @BGC28170

I’m sorry to hear a payment arrangement creation was denied! I’d be happy to help!

The creation of a payment arrangement is subject to eligibility, and may have been denied due to not meeting these requirements. I would recommend attempting to make a payment arrangement via myAT&T. To do this:

• Select myAT&T at the top of the page. If prompted, log in. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  • Hover over Billing & Usage (or Bill & Payments if you manage multiple bills) at the top of the page, and then select Make a Payment.
  • If you manage multiple bills, select the account for which you're making a late payment.
  • If you want to split the amount due into two payments with different dates, amounts, and/or payment methods, select Split this Payment.
  • Enter the Amount of your payment(s).
  • Select the calendar icon, next to the Payment Date field, and choose a date. Available dates are based on your eligibility.
  • Select a Payment Method.
    If you select Other, you're committing to paying online, at a payment location, by phone, on or before the date you selected.
  • Enter your payment information, then select Next.
  • Review your payment details, then select Submit to complete your scheduled late payment.

You can also make a payment arrangement by calling 611!

With regards to your request for contact information for our Corporate Office, correspondence can be mailed to:

AT&T

PO Box 10330

Fort Wayne, IN 46851-0330

Or faxed to 260-715-4686

Please include the following in all correspondence:

• Date written or sent
  • Name as it appears on the account
  • Full name and relation or title (company) of the person sending the letter
  • Account number(s) and or mobile numbers involved
  • Any other accounts/mobiles you may have with us
  • A current contact phone/fax number and contact name
  • A valid return address (preferably not a PO Box)
  • The problem or concern explained in detail
  • The possible cause (who, what, when, where, and why)
  • Your preferred resolution
  • Any supporting verifiable information or documentation

In order for all requests to be eligible for processing, they must be legible, signed, and have a cover letter if possible.

I hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

This does not work either. I get the not eligible message.

Oh, well. I guess my phone will get disconnected for a week.

Get started...

Ask a new question