Need help understanding your bill?
azlady12's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 12:33 AM

Customer service reps need training

I've had nothing but issues with my billing with AT&T. Customer service reps never can answer my questions. I can't understand how my bill changes every month when I have an unlimited plan. It's not just by 10 dollars try 40 dollars. I'm tired of having to call them every month to fix my bill. Honestly thinking of shutting all 4 lines and going elsewhere.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

The bill details every single item that is billed. So when you look at a previous bill compared to the current one....which item is more? 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

The amount!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

Yes the amount is different but in what line items are the prices different.

This is a user helping user forum. We can't see your bill. You need to compare every line item and see where the difference lies from one month to the next.

If you can tell us where the differences are, maybe someone can offer a suggestion of help.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

I guess you stop posting my posts......

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

Not to mention waiting on our visa gift card for 6 months Oh and having to call regarding our bill and being hung up on.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

Also it's not my job to go line item with my bill or my job would be at AT&T. Everything should be accurate. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. So I guess there is no resolution with your responses I may just switch to a different carrier and take all my 4 lines. Someone will appreciate our business.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@azlady12 wrote:
Also it's not my job to go line item with my bill or my job would be at AT&T. Everything should be accurate. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. So I guess there is no resolution with your responses I may just switch to a different carrier and take all my 4 lines. Someone will appreciate our business.

It is your responsbility to go line by line on your bill to ensure everything is correct. Additionally, that is the easiest way for you to figure out what the difference is. 

There is a resolution in all of the responses, you just don't seem to want it. The resolution is simple: Read Your Bill! That's not really an outrageous suggestion, and it will follow you no matter what carrier you move to. 

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

7 years ago

I'm with @MicCheck on this. Reading your bill is your responsibility. If it's not your responsibiliy then ATT and all other companies might just as well send you the amount (no line item or explanation) and wait for you to call them to find out why.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

Okay fair enough I just received my bill in the amount of 140 something and I specifically told my your rep that all credits are applied when you're going to get the bill. So why in this case or the past 4 or 5 months my bills are always incorrect. Nothing your saying or telling me is making me feel any better about your customer service reps. Lies after lies.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

NO I DON'T ACCEPT THIS SOLUTION NO SOLUTION HAS BEEN MADE!!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.