Need help understanding your bill?
Garfella45's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 11th, 2018 8:01 PM

Customer Service Mail or email address

I worked through the system this morning and was moved up twice to a manager who said that I could not mail, email or fax him proof of the correspondence that I received from AT&T Wireless in May 2018.  Does anyone know how mail or email AT&T customer service?  This is so basic.  Why are they hiding?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

5 years ago

Sorry, ATT does not conduct customer service via email. There is no customer service email address. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How about a US Postal address? Surely I could send them documentation.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

5 years ago

The problem is customer service is located all over the US as well as outside the US. ATT has multiple US Postal addresses and I have no idea which one you would send the type of correspondence you wish to send. If customer support themselves can't tell you where to send hard copy, I don't think anyone here can either. I suspect the manager you last talked to simply didn't want whatever you want to send, otherwise they could have and would have provided a way to send it. If you are not getting the support you need through the normal chain, file an FCC complaint. The complaint will result in someone from the Office of the President contacting you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.