Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
ca6789's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Mar 10, 2015 4:04 AM

Copies of past bills

I know I can go on my account and view my bills for a certain number of months.  But I am wondering if I there is a way I can get copies of bill further back.  Like 6more months. I really need copies of these.   Thanks. 

Responses

ATTMobilityCare

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi @ca6789

I’d be happy to help with your bill reprint request!

Up to 16 months of past bills are available online. We may be able to provide bills prior to the last 16 months via our support departments. We can offer one free bill reprint per calendar year. Each additional invoice is billed at $5 each. If you would like to request a bill reprint for earlier bills, please send me a private message by Clicking Here and include the following so we may assist!

• Full name
  • Email address
  • Cell number
  • Dates of requested bills
  • Mailing address

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

How do I get a paper copy of October 2018 bill, and of October 2017 bill? Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

My dad could have a bill that is probably 5 or more years old. I am his son and he is now recently deceased(2 years in March). He was trying to get a landline service setup to only very short term avail. Shortly after getting setup, there were problems that the repairman could not resolve. He may have incurred charges for that. I think he did. I need to know, since my mom(the beneficiary) needs to know any bills outstanding that need to be resolved. He has not had an AT&T account since then. My mom has his social security number, old address at this time, death certificate, etc., but I don't have the old number or account number associated with his account. The account was so temporary that I don't even think he issued it out to anyone! IS THEIR ANY WAY I COULD FIND OUT THIS INFO? PLEASE HELP!

Get started...

Ask a new question