Need help understanding your bill?
C

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 14th, 2021 11:38 PM

complaint

How can I file a formal complaint on a store. I have a business account and use 3 lines, I went in to upgrade 2 phones and they also added 2 lines to my account. The agent stated they would be ghost lines and I would not be charged anything for them, and my bill would be $245 monthly. For months I have been going in to the retail store to attempt to get the issue resolved, the store manager has been issuing me credits every month to make my account balance equal the $245 I was promised. This last time I went in the store manager had a very poor attitude and did not want to help me. Something Definitely needs to be done about the agent and the manager! I honestly feel like this is borderline fraud on the at&t retail store/agent. I do have an amazing cust service agent working on getting my account straight but I would like to ensure that there are consequences to the agent and manager for these types of things.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

ATT does not have a formal complaint system. File your complaint though the FCC or BBB.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.5K Messages

3 years ago

File a complaint with the BBB. 

If it is a corporate store, you should hear from corporate.  If it is an "Authorized Reseller", hopefully the manager will contact you. 

Do you know if it is a corporate store or and authorized reseller?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.