Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
rahtrip's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 10:18 PM

Complaint to Better Business Bureau and filing an Arbitration Complaint regarding devices lost

AT&T is charging me $1200 for devices I had returned saying that they never received it and I have proof of drop off receipt at USPS and the status tracking says "Delivered to Returns Agent." When I call AT&T about this I keep getting forwarded to one person or another. I PM'ed ATT cares on here and they take a month to respond.

I'm fed up, I want to see if there are any legal options? I'm thinking of filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau and an Arbitration Complaint. Any advice? Has anyone had this issue and how did you go about this?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Have you filled a complaint with FCC?

You can do it online https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us

ATT has 30 days to respond copying FCC.

If you are not successful, you can also file a small

claims suit in your town’s court, it is usually a very simple and cheap process.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

thank you so much! @drehendler I noted those down, will move to that next!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

6 years ago

@rahtrip wrote:

AT&T is charging me $1200 for devices I had returned and I have proof drop off at USPS and the status tracking says "Delivered to Returns Agent." When I call AT&T I keep getting forwarded to one person or another. 

I'm fed up, I want to see if there are any legal options? I'm thinking of filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau and an Arbitration Complaint. Any advice?

You can try contacting @ATTCares via private message. They can look at the documentation you have and might be able to help you out. They normally respond in about a week.

If that doesn't work, sometimes the BBB is the next option. They usually can get to the right person if all else has failed

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.