Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 10, 2020 6:46 AM

Collect

I have a bill that went into collections that i would like to pay off, after that bill is paid off i would like to go back to att is that possible my name is christopher banks

My number is and my email is [[EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Responses

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Why would you come back to AT&T?! The customer service is horrible and they're notorious for overcharging.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.3K Messages

@Paigeguillory
AT&T prices are nearly the same as Verizon and T-Mobile.
Maybe the OP has discovered its the best carrier in his area after trying the competition.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.3K Messages

2 months ago

This is a customer populated Forum, not a way to reach AT&T. You will have to call AT&T during business hours to discuss your account in collections

To restart service you will have to go through a hard credit inquiry again. You might consider trying AT&T prepaid, especially if you already have AT&T phones

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.