Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 4:22 AM

cheated my money

i was paying for 9 gb with my ipad share plan 62$ and i asked customer service make 2 GB plan for 30$ and cancel my ipad. they asked me i can still use my both device up to 15th of jan as i paid, after 15th there will be bill for 30$ plus tax but in my new bill i saw 119 $ i was surprised,again when i call customer service they said you canceled but again ad 2 device 9 gb paid 62 and now 1 device 2 gb asking me pay 68 $ what kind of service is this. i am keep looking for a real complaining place if you people record the phone then listen it sometime other wise someday someone will sue you or maybe I will... att is full of fraud about money.I know you have my recording and you can listen there what I said... what your customer service told me , I wish you will present that recording in court for taking my money.ded, how stupid people are there, they credit me 50$ still they think they did right and forcing me to pay 68$ for 2gb plan for single device,

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

4 years ago

Punctuation might help, but its very difficult to read and understañd the post. Was the tablet under 2 year contract? canceling woukd generate an ETF - early termination fee, which woukd be listed as such on the bill.

Are you hard to understand when you talk on the phone as well?

This is a customer populated forum, not at&t. You must call them or use chat.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.