Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Mar 1, 2019 6:02 AM

Charged NEXT balance after a line cancellation

I have five lines currently two of which are bogo. If i pay off the remainder of the fifth phone's installments can i cancel that line also with no consequence? Im on the at&t next plan. I have two iphone 8s pluses (one is get one free) and two galaxy s8 pluses ( one free also) and the fifth is a Galaxy s8 ( line i want to cancel). 

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

a year ago

Yes.  Your only obligation is your phone’s installments.  Line fee is not prorated, so you pay the entire months service. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.5K Messages

a year ago

I will add a note for those who sign up for the new bogo offers.  The offers starting in 2019 are different, please read them.  They include stipulations that both ‘buy one’ and ‘get one’ line stay active and on AT&T to get credits.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.