Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Nov 18, 2016 5:30 PM

Cannot cancel an online order

I went to the Order Status of the AT and T site and there's no option for me to cancel an order that's still being processed. I order a cellphone to pick up at an AT and T store, but decided i don't want to sign the 2 year contract. How do I cancel this order? I called customer rep and they keep transferring me to another department with no solution.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

69.3K Messages

4 years ago

ATT does not offer 2 year contracts anymore.  That option ended in January.

If you requested in store pick up, the phone is sitting at the store waiting for you.  It remains 'pending" until you pick up.  

If you prefer to pay full price, rather than pay installments, you can do so at the store.

More on Next installments below

https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks! That was very helpful.