#1 Star!
Solution finder!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Nov 21, 2018 8:08 AM

Cancelled order’s phone contract is showing up on Bill

Hi,

I placed an upgrade order online on 11/18  for my current iphone x ( which is on AT&T Next Every year and paid off 50% )   to get Iphone xs on atnt Next Every year again. 

But due to some issue , I had to cancel the order on the same day when it was placed 11/18. 

The Order status as per AT&T order check status  shows its been cancelled but, I just checked my upcoming bill  view which atnt just shows how it would be your next bill,  (which you can see on atnt App) which states, My new contract is now started from 11/2018 to 11/2020 ( 24 months) for the new IPhone XS which I had Cancelled the order for. !!!

Now I am afraid for two things, one is My current phone is still with me with ( supposedly on existing at&t next Every year till 11/2019) for which they may charge . 

And another charger for this new phone ( Which Doesn’t even exists !!! )! 

my new bill is will be generated on 11/30/2018.

I just don’t know what to ask for here as despite of explaining everything to customer care, they simply said wait for 24-36 hrs,I am passed that window. 

morever they said, it shows cancellation order is still under process ! When its shows cancelled!

hope someone can help here!

ACE - Sage

• 

97.5K Messages

4 y ago

Att upgrades go one of 2 ways.

1.  Order never gets sent, cancelation takes 2 weeks to reverse in the system.

2.   Order is sent anyway, you have to return unopened/refuse shipment and it take 2 to 4 weeks to reverse in the system.  

I suggest when you upgrade, do not do so through ATT and I cant endorse sending your phone in by mail.   

If there are any problems, call ATT first to let them try and fix it.  If it does not get fixed, file an FCC complaint.

Jmayur4316

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 y ago

Thanks a lot for the response.. This forum is so good because people respond to people’s concerns 🙂

I on call with atnt to fix the issue while i am typing this 🙂

Their wireless system is not in sync with their other technical system at all! 

Hoping for the best . 

As you said , is there a proper channel to file FCC complaint. I haven’t done such thing in past so unaware of that.

Thanks in advance !

ACE - Sage

• 

97.5K Messages

4 y ago

They have systems that don’t know what’s going on with other systems.  It’s crazy.  I’m extremely cautious because of the stuff I read here.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.