Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

11 Messages

Fri, Apr 10, 2020 8:10 AM

Can I still pay my bill in person during covid

Can i still pay my bill in person or do i have to pay with a card..& would my payment be processed immediately

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

75.2K Messages

2 months ago

The few stores that are open are only accepting urgent business, and paying your bill is not urgent. You should always be paying your bill online.
Paying your bill online with a card always credits your account right away. If your account is postpaid there is no penalty for paying late until after May 13th.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

11 Messages

Ohh okay thanks what if i use the automated phone to pay my bill will that credit my account right away or is that only online I'm on a payment arrangement & i need to pay it asap all though I'm not to familiar with online paying I'm more old school