For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
BOGO Offer Issue : Filing Written Complaint
Dear AT&T Team,
Here I am creating new request as requested by @rameses to create new ticket to resolve issue with BOGO offer.
Here is the original post created back in October 2019 and successfully able to resolve Return Device Refund. Thanks for the Team and @rameses
Posting here again entire thing to resolve BOGO office issue.
Here is my situation:
1. Pre-Ordered Samsung S10+ and Samsung S10 in March 2019
2. Samsung S10+ was delivered to my current address : No Issues
3. Samsung S10 was delivered to my old address which I left a year back: Problem was started
4. As soon as I received S10+, I did the tracking of S10 and it shown that delivered at my old address
5. Immediately contacted AT&T and requested to route to my new address, But they mentioned that it is not possible and only option is to return S10 device to get new one.
6. I have contacted my colleague/friend who is living near to my old address and used return label which was shipped with the device and dropped at UPS store without unpacking S10 device
7. Again contacted AT&T to ship new device, But they mentioned that returned device needs to be reached their warehouse to ship the new device.
8. Received return received email from AT&T on March 22nd, So I have contacted AT&T to ship the new device.
9. This time I have requested to ship S10+ as I liked it as per the BOGO offer which I was originally pre-ordered. Call was forwarded to the another team to handle it as current BOGO only offer to get S10 if you brought S10+. After my discussion they agreed and shipped new S10+ device
10. It was happened last week of March 2019
11. After that I have contacted AT&T to issue refund for the device S10 which was already returned. Agent was promised that it will be credited in 5 to 10 business days.
12. After many back to back calls with AT&T agents after I created post on 10/17/2019. Finally issue got resolved for refund on December 2019 but got message that all the Private Message will be deleted due to maintenance.
13. Current issue needs to be resolved with the new device which shipped later, AT&T is charging installments and saying that BOGO was not applied because of both devices are not purchased at the same time.
14. I got information from @Ramses that AT & T can only apply BOGO offer with lesser amount. Looking for a solution and I am still paying for two phones. It's almost an year if we passed this month.
I am not sure why these things not resolved more than 11 months, What is the compensation on the time, money and follow up and also added some pressure on me. I am giving a final try and would like to go with Consumer Court to get it resolved.