Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Help for account, billing & more
hank33's profile
hank33
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

Tutor

• 

22 Messages

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 10:11 PM

BJ's AT&T sales rep lied about phone gift cards

As a current AT&T customer we weren't eligible for the $250 gift cards but Supervisor Javid Naidoo at the BJ Offer LIne 888-355-1680 said "not a problem". He knew how to get around that by signing us up on April 13, 2021 about 7pm as new customers through BJ's. He made several promises that sounded good so we agreed to upgrade to iphone 12's. Over four months later we haven't received those gift cards nor 2-$50 Visa Wireless Cards and we're still short $23/mo that was supposed to come off our Directv service for a year. AT&T has been passing me around in countless phone calls. We're ready to file a fraud report with police and/or get a lawyer. I'm sure Mr. Naidoo got his commission. A BJ's Mgr said they have nothing to do with the reps who are placed in stores by AT&T and there have been several similar complaints.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

Sounds about right with BJs. They aren’t AT&T nor AT&T employees they are 3rd party sales so go ahead and follow through with what you want to do but AT&T will only honor what’s posted on their website. 

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

1 عام مضت

Those are BJ's employees, or a 3rd party, not AT&T.

The $250 is paid as $10 a month for 25 months, as a bill credit.  Read the bill for it.

hank33

Tutor

• 

22 Messages

1 عام مضت

AT&T eventually covered much of what was promised but we should not have had to waste countless hours over 5+ months to get that. The last thing was the two $250 gift cards. I was told they put it in to put $500 on our account but it turned out to be $400. Even after this ordeal, they still don't want to make good on the promises. If employees don't follow the rules, deal with them instead of making us spend hours on the phone as we were passed from from one phone number to another over this long period of time. This raises a huge red flag on people in stores trying to sell you something you didn't go there for!

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

again talk to BJs its their employees,  its no different than going into best buy and buying a dell computer and the salesman lies and says it has more memory than it has, do you go to dell and claim thier dell employees at bestbuy lied? no they are bestbuy employees. chances are had you gone into BJs looking for a verizon service that same person would have sold you verizon.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.4K Messages

1 عام مضت

A BJ's Mgr said they have nothing to do with the reps who are placed in stores by AT&T and there have been several similar complaints.

this is the biggest crock  i use to work at BJs and trust me you can be working in one dept monday and slinging phones on tuesday.at&t doesnt put anyone in BJS, walmart, target, or costco that manager just wanted to pass the buck

ACE - Sage

• 

100.2K Messages

1 عام مضت

@hank33

AT&T wasn't responsible.  The $10 credit is a deal from BJ's.  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.