Need help understanding your bill?
T

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 2nd, 2021 8:01 AM

Bills keep going up

I have direct tv/internet for 3years and have separate att wireless account and decided to have both my account combined last month. Never thought it’s a horrible mistake because I got a bill of $763??? I’ve been calling representatives for 2 days kept on the phone for 3 hours every time I call and none get accomplished. Just want to get out of this headache and leave att/directtv. My question will they charge you arm and leg too for cancelling the service?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

They shouldn’t. Since you’ve had the tv and internet for 3 years, you should be past any service requirement. Your only obligation for cancelling the wireless is to pay off any phones. Just be aware none of those services prorate your final month of service. Also, you didn’t combine any accounts, you combined the bills. One possible reason for the huge bill is you may be getting charged for more than a month of service on one or more of the services in order to get all three services on the same bill cycle. Without actually seeing the bill, no way to tell if it’s actually wrong provided you actually got a bill. If you are looking at the projected bill document they produce after making changes, it is wrong. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.1K Messages

3 years ago

Not the first complaint about combined billing.  File a BBB complaint.   That will get someone with a brain ( it the computer) looking at the bill.  Office of the President will call you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.