E

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 13, 2022 10:13 PM

Billing

I tried contacting customer support late december regarding my other phone line. I new beforehand that I wouldn’t be able to make my insurance payment if I got charged for it, so I reached out to cancel my other line. I got charged $419.03 today , for a phone line (also including my current phone) that should’ve been cancelled? And when I reached out to a representative I was informed that because I called from a different phone, and no note was made that I could not get a refund from this current bill in order to make my insurance payment. She also informed me that she couldn’t refund it (the money) back and put in on my next bill. Thank you for taking your time to read this, I look forward to hearing from you.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.5K Messages

12 d ago

This forum is not customer support. Unless ATTHelp responds and offers to help, no one else from ATT will contact you. I’m not quite following your story but if you cancelled a line that had a phone installment, then you got billed the remainder owed on the phone. You still have to pay off your phone, cancelling service does not stop that. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.