Need help understanding your bill?
J

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 30th, 2020 11:00 PM

Billing

I recently added a line to my plan. In Nov. the promotion was to trade in any phone and get an iPhone 11 FREE. Every month I’ve been charged an installment fee. Still have yet to be credited. Jun 14, 2020, I called AT&T and was told

mu a customer service agent that if I cancelled this line and put the iPhone 11 onto my own line, I would not be charged. This was on a recorded line. I was just billed $586 for the phone and AT&T basically is telling me. sorry you owe us when I took the advice from them! I’ve been a customer for 10 years now and they literally just (Edited per community guidelines) me! 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

This forum is not customer support. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. It is also a public forum. Please remove your personal information.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

4 years ago

You were misinformed.  Trade on had to meet minimum value you had to add a new line, and you had to be on unlimited data plan. 

Canceling the new line, for that matter canceling any line with installments, always means the balance is due. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.